Thursday 27 January 2011

Symbol Design

 To make the most of this project I needed an effective design that I could use for both my semiotics project and print process.
I was aware that colour and simple shape were important factors for the symbol, this meant the design would cover all the different disciplines laid out in both briefs.





As the design began to take shape it was evident the use of type would balance the design, it took time to find an effective type to follow the strong lines and straight edges of my design.







I chose a blue colour scheme as it suits the demographic I am working for within my semiotics project. However within the the print process the experimental nature of the brief allows me to play with colour to gain different effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment